We know that your privacy is important to you, so it’s important to us as well.
As a quick summary:
- We only ask for the personal information that we require to serve you.
- We’ll tell you what information we have recorded about you.
- If you would like any personal information changed or deleted, just ask.
- Who are we? Full contact information is available on this site.
- What do we know about you? When you visit our Web site, our Web server automatically records some general information about your visit, but does not recognise or record any individual information about you.
The information we record and use for statistical purposes is:
- Your server address
- The date and time
- The pages accessed and documents downloaded
- The previous site visited
- The type of browser used
We can only identify you personally if you give us this information voluntarily.
We use a cookie to control pop-up windows so that we don’t annoy you with lots of pop-up windows every time you visit the site.
If you visit the site using one of our affiliate’s links, we use a cookie to keep track of your visit, so that we can correctly pay the affiliate a commission if you make a purchase.
Your e-mail address
We do not know your e-mail address unless you give it to us. We only record your e-mail address if you send us a message, either directly or by signing up for our newsletters or on-line courses. We will use it only internally within the organisation, and will not disclose it to other organisations without your permission.
If you have given us your e-mail address, but do not want to receive e-mail from us in the future, please let us know by sending us e-mail at the above address.
How we use this information
We use this information to improve the content of our Web site and analyse what pages people visit, and to keep in touch with you.
Who has access to your information?
We only use this information internally in our normal business activities to help us understand how we can match and support our clients and customers with optimised and targeted training services.
We do not share your personal information with others except under these conditions, and we do not disclose or sell your personal information to others for use in mailing lists or databases.
If our information practices change at some time in the future we will post the policy changes to our Web site to notify you of these changes and provide you with the ability to opt out of these new uses. If you are concerned about how your information is used, you should check back at our Web site periodically.
Upon request, we’ll tell you what information we have recorded about you. For your own protection, we generally ask you to make this request in writing, so that we can verify your identity (E-mail is too easy to forge!)
If any of the information is incorrect, or you want us to remove all information about you, please contact us and we’ll amend it promptly.
If you feel that this site is not following its stated information policy, please contact us at the address or phone number on this page.
In general, we value your privacy, and will only continue to correspond with you if either:
- you give us your e-mail address or postal address for this express purpose (for example, if you sign up to our newsletters or on-line courses,
- or request information about our products and services); or we have an existing business relationship (for example, you have bought our products or services).
In any case, if you do not wish to receive such mailings in the future, please let us know by sending us an e-mail at
or by writing to:
Commercial Real Estate Online, PO Box 1860, Sunnybank Hills, QLD, 4109, Australia.